Whelan Wellness has created an opportunity for you to finally take hold of your wellness and live a healthier, happier life.
Our approach, developed by Founder Gill Whelan, is all-encompassing - with equal importance placed on physical, mental, and emotional wellness. We’re here to break you out of food jail, show you that you can do hard things, and help you learn to love your body.
The Whelan Wellness approach is based on a system of 4 pillars:
We believe that creating a balance between these 4 pillars will not only help you feel (physically and mentally) your best, but also make it possible for you to show up as the best version of yourself everyday.
Whelan Wellness strives to create a positive, welcoming, and supportive environment for all individuals. Our Virtual Bootcamp community is a safe space to build new habits and experience personal growth.
The Whelan Wellness logo, designed by Newfoundland and Labrador based artist Anne D. Artistry, is a representation of the 4 pillars system working in balance. Your life is an adventure, and one that we intend to help you fully embrace. What could be better to represent an adventure (especially with our Newfoundland and Labrador roots) than the great outdoors!
Each element of our logo represents the 4 pillars, plus more:
- Water: represents hydration, but also our connection to our home - Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Mountains: represent a contrast in geography, or the flexibility of participating in our programs despite location. It also represents the peaks and valleys and the challenges they bring - you can do hard things.
- Sun: represents a shift in your mental health - send love and light into the universe and allow it to come back to you tenfold.
- Tree roots: represents recognizing where you are planted (who you are, and your core values) and allowing yourself to constantly grow upward.
- Leaf: represents wholesome nutrition based on mindful consumption.
- Est. 2020: representing not just the year Whelan Wellness was established, but the year the world hit pause and presented us with the opportunity to reset, align, and grow.
Captured in a perfect circle and inspired by the compass rose, the Whelan Wellness logo represents our belief that a balance of these elements will lead to a big, bold, brave life, where you get to live as your best you, every single day.
Meet Our Team
CEO & Founder, Whelan Wellness
Business Support / Master of Encouragement
The Home Team
Tea Time Mascot
Official Photographer and unofficial helper with all the things.
Start Taking Care of You
After all, you can't pour from an empty cup.